Federal Government recruitment 2021 application update! The federal government of Nigeria workforce has announced massive job recruitment intake for all graduates and non-graduates.
Graduates and non-graduates who are able to put in the effort to work are encouraged to apply for the Nigerian Federal Government Recruitment 2021. For the proper application process, follow the guidelines given on this page. Note: This information is only for enthusiastic Nigerian graduates and non-graduates who want to work for the Federal Government of Nigeria (FG) in 2021. We completely understand the challenges of seeking a good-paying job out there, which is why we offered this guide to relieve the tension.
IMPORTANT! It is important to understand that Nigeria’s online work application for Federal Government Recruitment is 100% FREE!. There is no bill or commission attached. If you come across any websites providing assistance for FG work intake services in return for cash. Please alert the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
These were most of the top queries and comments from our support team. For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened every job seeker as regards Federal Government recruitment 2021.
THE REGISTRATION WILL ASSIST THE GOVERNMENT IN COLLECTING CURRENT DATA ON UNEMPLOYED NIGERIANS IN ORDER TO Link JOB SEEKERS WITH GOVERNMENT STAKEHOLDERS FOR CURRENT VACANCIES IN THE GOVERNMENT STATE PARASTATAL.
This was disclosed in a statement signed on Monday by Edmund Onwuliri, the Deputy Director, Information & Public Relations, National Directorate of Employment (NDE).
In some ministries and agencies, the Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) has begun recruitment, encouraging all unemployed Nigerians with the necessary qualifications to apply online. The Federal Ministry of Media, Federal Ministry of Environment, Federal Ministry of Justice, Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments, and Bureau of Public Procurement are among the ministries with vacancies, according to a notice released by the commission on Thursday. The Commission has confirmed that the form of work is full-time and is for graduates of OND, HND, BA/BSc. The locations were identified as Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Cross River. Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, and Zamfara. Applicants must apply online at www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng, according to the Commission. The applicants are also directed to receive FCSC forms from the chairmen of the geo-political zones of the State Civil Service Commissions: North-West Kaduna, North-East Yola, North-Central and FCT Mabushi Abuja, South-East Owerri, South-South Port Harcourt and South-West Ibadan.
The registration, according to NDE DP, is in accordance with the National Directorate of Employment’s (NDE) third mandate, which requires it to “obtain and maintain a data bank on employment and vacancies in the country with a view to acting as a clearinghouse to connect job seekers with vacancies in collaboration with other government agencies.”
Current Federal Governments Job Positions
Through the Global Environment Facility (GEE), the Government of Nigeria, with the assistance of the UNDP, has obtained funding to implement projects that would encourage sustainability and resilience in the agricultural production of Nigeria. The five-year project’s aim is to boost Nigeria’s food production systems’ long-term sustainability and resilience, as well as community resilience to climate risks and other shocks that cause food insecurity. The project aims to hire eligible individuals into the Project Management Team (PMU).
1. Federal Economy Agencies Jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigeria’s Wealth Management Company (AMCON)
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) of the Budget Office of the Federation (BOF) Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Debt Management Office of the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) (DMO)
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is the federal government’s tax collection agency (FIRS)
- Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC) (ICRC)
- Statistics Canada’s National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)
- National Privatisation Board (NCP)
- Commission on National Insurance (NAICOM)
- PenCom is the State Pension Commission (PenCom)
- The National Planning Commission (NPC) is a government- (NPC)
- The National Sugar Production Council is a non-profit organization that promotes (NSDC)
- Creation Commission of the Niger Delta (NDDC)
- Customs Service of Nigeria (NCS)
- Deposit Insurance Company Of Nigeria (NDIC)
- The Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) is a government- (NIPC)
- Nigerian Export-Import Bank in Nigeria (NEXIM Bank)
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council is a body that promotes Nigerian exports (NEPC)
- Authority for Nigeria’s Export Production Zones (NEPZA)
- Standards of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
- Nigeria’s Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency (SMEDAN)
2. Governments Agricultural Jobs in Nigeria:
- Agricultural Extension, Research, and Liaison Services at the national level (NAERLS)
- Instituto Nacional de Investigación Veterinaria (NVRI)
- Corporation of Nigerian Agricultural Insurance (NAIC)
- Study Institute of National Root Crops (NRCRI)
- Nigeria’s Agricultural Research Council
- Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Science (NIOMR) is a research institute dedicated to oceanography and marine
- Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research is a non-profit organization that conducts research on oil palm (NIFOR)
- National Horticultural Research Institute of Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS) (NIHORT)
3. Federal Aviation Agencies Jobs
- Nigeria’s Federal Airports Authority (FAAN)
- The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency is in charge of controlling the country’s airspace (NAMA)
- Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
- Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET) Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NC (NCAT)
4. Jobs in Communication Agencies
Do you possess the right skills for communication? Will you effectively interact with the general public? If so, for established recruitment opportunities, you should keep your sights on some of the under-listed Federal Government Agencies. The following is a list of vacancies:
- Nigeria Communications Satellite Limited (NIGCOMSAT) National Information Technology
- Development Agency (NITDA) Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) National Council for the Control of Frequency.
5. Education/Teaching Federal Government Jobs
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board is a body that regulates admissions and matriculation (JAMB)
- The National Examination Council (NEC) is a body that (NECO)
- Nigeria’s National Open University (NOUN)
- The National Teachers Institute is a non-profit organization dedicated to (NTI)
- Commission of National Universities (NUC)
- Nigeria’s Teachers Registration Council (TRCN)
- The State Board of Business and Professional Examinations (NABTEB)
- Commission on Universal Basic Education (UBEC)
- West African Council for Review (WAEC)