BuyPower makes it easy for everyone to purchase electricity. Paying the monthly energy bill used to take hours of waiting in long lines, but that is no longer the case. The procedure has been streamlined and can be completed from the convenience of your own home or workplace.
BuyPower.ng, as it is more commonly known, is a utility payment website that allows consumers to purchase electricity and recharge their prepaid meters online. It includes a website and Android and iOS applications available on the Google Play Store and App Store, respectively.
Paying your electricity via BuyPower
BuyPower’s platform makes it simple to obtain electricity tokens for the workplace or your home. The following is a step-by-step guide to completing the order.
First and foremost, there are a few items you must complete before you can use the services. There are some of them:
- It is getting an internet-enabled smartphone (It can be an Android or iOS version).
- You should have access to a stable internet connection either through mobile data or WiFi.
- You need to know what your prepaid meter number is.
- You must own a debit card which you will use as a payment tool. USSD or bank transfers are also allowed.
- You need to install the BuyPower app.
After you’ve met the above criteria, you can move on to the next steps, which begin with registration.
BuyPower Nigeria registration
- To register with BuyPower ng, you must first download the BuyPower app, which can be found on the Google Play Store if you have an Android phone or the App Store if you have an iOS phone.
- The second step is to open the app, after which you can enter your phone number to begin the login or registration process.
- After that, fill in the necessary personal information. This includes both your name and phone number. If you’ve completed this, you will create a password used with all of your future logins.
- Even though this is an optional measure, it is recommended that you include your active email address. It may be useful if you ever need to reset or restore a password. However, you do not need to be concerned because the “Password Reset Connection” is sent to your phone even if you do not account. This is most likely why BuyPower is a viable choice for those without email addresses.
- To proceed, click the “Register” button. This creates the BuyPower account that you’ll use to complete your transactions.
Check out: Money-Saving Challenges
You can now purchase power via the Buy Power NG company using your BuyPower login. You can now easily reload your prepaid meters online using their app. It’s easy and straightforward; all you have to do is sign up and follow the steps below:
- To purchase a unit, go to the homepage and press the “Buy Unit” card. You will be guided to the Order Page as a result of this action.
- Pick a place while you’re here. It makes no difference whether you are purchasing energy for yourself or someone else. Make certain you’re choosing the right position for the meter.
- Type the amount of power to be bought in Naira.
- Finally, choose your favorite payment form, which could include MasterCard, Verve, or Visa cards, as well as USSD mobile payments. A bank transfer is also an option. After you’ve chosen your payment method, tap “Continue to Payment Details” to proceed to the next tab.
- You will be asked to check if the displayed information is linked to your meter number on this review page. You must confirm information such as the address and name that appear as a means of ensuring that you are correctly recharging the prepaid meter.
- Hit the “Pay” button once you have confirmed everything is in order.
- When using a debit card, enter the information from your bank card. If not, choose “Pay with bank” to complete your USSD or bank transfer charge.
If your payment is effective, you will receive a token in the form of a short message/ SMS to your provided phone number. It will also be sent to your email address if you had one when you registered. Furthermore, if you do not receive your token via email or SMS, you can rest assured that the token will be saved in the app’s “Order History/Transactions” portion.
The simple and quick purchasing method will ensure that you have power in no time. Type the token that was generated into your prepaid meter. Your purchasing device will be loaded automatically.
When it comes to conveniently purchase electricity, BuyPower should be your first option. Anyone will learn how to use this software in a few easy steps. It’s even more intriguing when you consider that the whole process takes less than 5 minutes.