First Bank is one of the most significant online money transfer and receiving portals. This should come as no surprise, given how unique the bank is and how dependable it has proven to be over the years.
The service is open to those moving money within Nigeria and those who may need to use it when traveling abroad. It’s easy to use, and the GUI is straightforward. Depending on the country you are receiving money from or making a transfer, you can use the First Bank online platform to send and receive money in any currency.
First Bank has collaborated with many foreign money transfer companies, including Western Union, to make money transfers as simple as possible for their customers. Money Gram works flawlessly on the First Bank online platform as well. You may also use any of these facilities at one of their physical locations.
To use First Bank’s online money transfer services effectively, you do not need to rely on any of these third-party outlets. You can quickly move money from your First Bank account to another First Bank account or from your First Bank account to an account number with another bank other than First Bank using their mobile platform. The method is quick and straightforward to follow. The only skill you’ll need is the ability to read and write to use it effectively.
The online portal of First Bank offers a high degree of protection for money transfers. You can also get it done without incurring any additional bank fees, particularly if you’re moving funds from one First Bank account to another. It’s also a straightforward method—the money you expect to be deposited into your account right away. The recipient immediately receives money sent via the First Bank Online portal.
This form of money transfer is also very convenient since it can be completed entirely online. This ensures that you can use the service anywhere you go as long as you have access to the internet.
First Bank makes their online banking service available through tablets and other mobile devices to make it easier for their customers who use an online platform for bank transactions.
Apart from being user-friendly, all of the features of the online platform when viewed on a laptop are also available when viewed on a smartphone or other mobile device.
Furthermore, any internet browser can access the First Bank online portal. Besides MoneyGram and Western Union, you can use Ria Money Transfer and Transfast to transfer money via the First Bank online portal.
The First Bank Online platform’s E payment service makes it easy for First Bank customers to make payments online in the most convenient way possible. The groups into which First Bank E payments are listed are as follows:
You may also pay your service and bill payments to different entities using this website. The following are some of the bills that can be charged through the platform:
- Waste bills
- Water rates
- TV subscriptions
- Telecoms Subscription and
- Electricity bill
This portal can also be used to pay school fees. For this, you can use either School Fees Collections or FirstEdu Portal.
Will you have any taxes or duties to pay? The First Bank online portal is an excellent place to do this, mainly if you are a current customer. You can use the First Bank Online portal to pay any of the government agencies mentioned below:
- Nigerian Port Authority (NPA) charges
- Nigerian Export Supervision Scheme (NESS) Fees
- Customs Duty
- States Internally Generated Revenue and
- Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS).
The first is a financial institution. Donations and collections can both be achieved through the online site. You may pay such collections to the following organizations:
- FRSC Drivers License Collections
- Nigerian Immigration Services
- Petrol sales
- Hospitals and
- Churches or mosques.
Are you in foreign trade and need to make those payments or money transfers to keep up with your obligations?
Features of First Bank online payment
- For starters, the service is accessible through the internet. This means it can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection.
- The service often recognizes tokens or PINs. This means that you’ll need to have a PIN or token issued by First Bank before you can enter the online payment portal. As a consequence, the online transaction is risk-free. Neither online nor offline, an unauthorized third party would be able to reach your First Bank account.
- While registering for the online banking service, you will have to go through several levels of authentication. This increases your funds’ protection by ensuring that no one can access your account without your permission.
- You will be able to conveniently track all transactions made with your bank account using the First Bank Online portal. The updated information is also provided in real-time, so you can get all of the information you need about your account right away.
- First Bank will give you detailed reports on your transactions regularly and in a timely manner.
- There is also a data input validation feature available.
- You can make payment very quickly using your ATM card number.
- As hinted earlier, You can make use of different types of currency n the platform.
- Any time you make a purchase on your online account, an instant SMS or email will be sent to you.
- The data input fields are elementary to customize too.
- Via the online portal, you will have access to more than 600 first bank branches.
- It is the perfect payment portal for your dealers, distributor, and clients.
- It is the best route towards eliminating fraud consequent of diversion and suppression.
This is the right path to take if you want to expand the organization’s sales collection platforms.