Do you want to remove Facebook messages quickly? You’re probably wondering, how aren’t you? Rather than removing one message at a time, you can delete all of them simultaneously. To begin erasing Facebook messages quickly, you must first install the Chrome extension on your Desktop or computer.
Delete Facebook Messages Fast
Delete Several Messages at Once is a simple method of removing multiple messages at once. The procedure is straightforward and quick. All you have to do is install the Chrome extension on your computer. Aside from the chrome plugin, Facebook recently added a function to its Messenger chat software that allows you to erase messages. This tool will enable you to remove a message that you regret sending quickly. However, to use this feature, you must first select and hold the message. It can be done via your mobile device’s Messenger or your computer’s Messenger.
Facebook Fast Delete Messages Extension App
Various chrome extension apps have been released to assist you in quickly deleting messages. In this article, I’ll show you how to use one of the greatest you can find. Add Delete All Messages for the Facebook extension to get started deleting messages quickly on Facebook.
With this plugin, you may delete all of your Facebook messages with a single click. To put it another way, it’s a simple browser cleaner. If you choose, you can easily and quickly delete all of the messages from your Facebook account. Messages can be selected and deleted with a single click. Here’s how to add it to your Chrome browser:
The extension, too, will be added to Chrome right away.
Fast Delete Messages Facebook – How to use Chrome Extension App
To begin using the extension, you must first log in to your account. After you’ve installed it, do the following:
- Open the extension or Open Facebook on your Desktop and log in.
- Then, in the top right corner of your address bar, search for the extension icon.
- Click on it to open the control panel.
Make sure you’ve given Facebook permission to use the plugin. Then you can begin using it. Choose the message thread you want to delete from the drop-down menu.
How to Delete Facebook Messages – Facebook Messenger
Suppose you send a message that you later regret, remove or delete it from your account. Are you curious as to how? So, here’s how to get started:
- You can use a mobile app or Desktop.
- Open the Facebook messenger app on your mobile device or your Desktop.
- Sign in to Messenger if you signed out (using your Facebook login details).
- Please search for the conversation you wish to remove a message from and open it.
- On the mobile app, press and hold the message or hit the dots menu on the Desktop.
- Then choose “Remove” and “Remove for everyone” from the drop-down menu. The message will vanish in an instant.
When you choose to remove for everyone, the message will be deleted from both the sender and the receiver’s computers. Newer messages have 10 minutes to be deleted or removed.