In this helpful tutorial, we’ll show you how to unlock the Unity Bank Nigeria USSD Code on your computer. You will use the Unity Bank USSD transfer code to conduct any of your simple banking operations, including money transfers, airtime purchases, bill payments, and more.
Before you can use the Unity bank mobile banking code, you must first unlock it on your computer. The Unity Bank transfer code activation procedure is quick and does not require you to enter your bank to complete a form. This article will guide you on how to activate your device. On your device. The Unity Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code on your mobile phone. As a consequence, thoroughly read and observe all of the procedures.
What you need to Activate the Unity Bank USSD Transfer Code
For Unity Bank, the USSD transfer code is *799#. Here are the things you need if you want to trigger the Unity Bank transfer code on your phone:
- Unity Bank account number.
- Mobile phone number of any network.
Before we move some further, let’s look up Unity Bank’s USSD keys. You must trigger their USSD code handset if you want to access Unity bank’s mobile banking services on your phone.
Let us see how you can enable and register for mobile banking at Unity bank.
How To Activate the USSD Code On Your Device
If you have enabled the Unity Bank transfer code on your mobile phone in Nigeria, follow the procedures below:
- Dial *799# on the cell phone number associated with your bank account in the device.
- To open the account instantly, you can also trigger the code on your phone.
- You will see a variety of choices on the next prompt.
- To continue the activation process, select the required option.
- To connect it and proceed to trigger the Unity Bank USSD transfer code, add your bank account.
- To authenticate transactions, set up the four-digit hidden PIN that you will use.
This is how you can activate the USSD Code.
How Do I Find My Unity Bank Account Number
Are you searching for an account number for your Unity Bank?
To find your Unity Bank account number, it is simple to follow the steps below:
- Dial *7799# connected to your unity bank account on your cell phone number.
- Select the balance of the checking account.
- Enter your MasterCard’s mobile banking PIN/ the last four(4) digits.
- With your ten(10) digit Unity bank account amount and our account balance, you will receive an SMS immediately.
That’s how you will look up your Unity Bank account number using the USSD transfer code.
How To Contact the Unity Bank Customer Care In Nigeria
You may visit the banking hall, and the customer service will assist you if you need any assistance from Unity Bank in Nigeria. To get support from Unity Bank, you can use the following contact details:
[email protected], [email protected] are the email addresses to use. Contact numbers: +234 (0) 7080 666 000, +234 (0) 7057 323 226, +234 (0) 7057 323 229, +234 (0) 7080 666 030 are the official phone numbers.
However, do not hesitate to you the comment section if you have any contributions or questions on the subject.