How to Change Facebook Password without Old Password [Steps] – If you have forgotten your Facebook account password, then you can find & follow this tutorial to change your password. The purpose of this paper is to provide information on how to change a Facebook password and provide an easy and recommended way to do so. Let’s begin the conversation.
About Facebook “Forgot your Password” feature
Facebook’s “Forgot Password” feature is tied to your Facebook account which allows you to recover a forgotten password without logging into the account. In order to change or reset your password, you must enter your email address or mobile, or number in the Account verification window/screen. Then Facebook sends your verification code, which you can either receive via email or text. After that, you will need to open your Facebook account verification because you have received messages and emails related to the verification. How to Change Facebook Password without Old Password [Steps]
Now you are able to check your email or text message for an authorization link that will give you the power to reset your Facebook password. If you did not receive a verification code after we sent it to you by email or phone, please request one by submitting a request form. Due to network failure or technical malfunction, we were unable to send out verification codes. You can retry the process to guarantee an error-free code. The verification code can only be provided if you correctly filled in your phone number or email address.
If you’re having trouble identifying your Facebook account, you can contact Facebook Customer Service. Speak to the Help Desk by clicking on the “Forgot your password?” link, then follow the “I can’t identify my account” link. This will register my Facebook account for communication. Now, you need to fill in the fields, including your email address, Facebook username, profile picture, and then click on the “Submit” button to submit the form. Once Facebook figures out your account, they’ll keep you logged in so you can change your password. How to Change Facebook Password without Old Password [Steps]
If you don’t have the number or email ID associated with your Facebook account, it can be very difficult to access it because you won’t have a verification code to access it. To perform the “I forgot my Facebook password” operation, you can go through the step-by-step procedure below. How to Change Facebook Password without Old Password [Steps]
- How Do I Turn Off Selling Feature On Facebook
- Change the name of the Facebook page
- How to Recover a Facebook Password without Having to Change It
- The first thing you need to do is to log in to your Facebook account using the correct login credentials.
- If you are unable to remember your password, click on the “Forgot my password” button.
- In case you are having trouble registering, simply enter another email address or registered phone number in the “Forgot Password” field.
- If you don’t have a Facebook photo, choose the “Photo ID” option then choose one of your Facebook photos. You will have an opportunity to change the current password.
- Now, click on the “Verify” button. You will be prompted to enter a new password for both the ‘*’ and ‘-‘ characters. How to Change Facebook Password without Old Password [Steps]
- If you have previously registered/logged in to Facebook, click the arrow in the top-right corner of the “Facebook Page”.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- On the security and login page, click on “Security and login”.
- Now, click on “Edit > Change Your Password”.
- In the “Current password” and “New password” fields, enter your current password. You should use strong passwords that include upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols for added security.
- Finally, click on “Save Changes”. How to Change Facebook Password without Old Password [Steps]
- Follow the “Procedure 2” steps up to step 4.
- Enter your current password and click “forgot your password”.
- Send a reset-password e-mail to your Facebook account.
For desktop user: How to Change Facebook Password without Old Password [Steps]
- Important Action: Visit Facebook webpage.
- Now, click on the link below “Forgot Your Password”.
- The email address used to register your Facebook account is required to submit this form.
- Click the “Search” button and select “Use my Google Account”.
- Enter your Google account email address and password to log in.
- You will be presented with a Google account screen and asked to change your password by typing in the new password and confirming by typing the same. How to Change Facebook Password without Old Password [Steps]. How to Change Facebook Password without Old Password [Steps]
For Mobile users:
- Open or visit Facebook from your mobile phone.
- Now tap on the “Forgot password” link in the “Need Help” menu.
- To access My Account, type in your phone number or email address.
- Select option “This is me”. You have two options for getting help—by email or via SMS.
- Select one of the above options, and proceed to the next step. Look for your mail, mailboxes, or electronic messages and copy the password recovery code.
- Please enter the six-digit passcode and then press the continue button.
- Enter a new password and go to step 3 Your password will be reset and you will be able to log in with a new password. How to Change Facebook Password without Old Password [Steps]