Are you a married man, woman, or teen who needs to use Tinder without Facebook to conceal your Tinder operation from your spouse, parents, girlfriend, or boyfriend, or because you’re embarrassed to use a dating app? You may be wondering why we said to use Tinder without Facebook; it’s because Facebook and Tinder have a friendship. Before we get into how to use Tinder without Facebook, let’s go over some background stuff. Following its evolution, Facebook has grown in popularity among millions of users. Many webmasters took advantage of this popularity and incorporated Facebook comments, like or share buttons, domain registration, and application access into their websites and applications. This is why people sign up for these websites using their Facebook profiles, putting their personal information at risk. The majority of people dislike linking their Facebook accounts to any website, particularly on apps that may compromise their privacy. Similarly, Tinder, a commonly popular dating app, has taken advantage of this opportunity and launched a Facebook ad campaign to reach out to the younger generation in order to expand their app. They also want Tinder to be used by real and authentic people. As I previously said, there are many reasons why you should use Tinder without Facebook. This article will show you how to use tinder without Facebook in a step-by-step manner.
How to Use Tinder without Facebook
Many people search the internet for answers to the question of whether or not they can use Tinder without having a Facebook account. To be frank, there is no way to use Tinder without having a Facebook account. You may either avoid using Tinder or use one of three strategies to conceal your true identity and mitigate privacy concerns.
- In your Facebook account, change the Tinder application’s priority.
- Creating a Facebook Account for the First Time.
- Changing Tinder App’s Preferences
Change Tinder Application Priorities in Facebook Account
One of Facebook’s most useful features is the ability to adjust the privacy settings of any app. So, in this process, we’d actually be adjusting Tinder’s privacy settings on Facebook. This masks your identity, and it’s as if you’re using Tinder without the need for Facebook. Adjust your Tinder App preferences in your Facebook account by following these four steps.
- Sign in to your Facebook profile.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the Lock button.
- Set Tinder’s privacy to “Just me” by scrolling down and clicking Apps.
You’ve successfully removed Tinder from your Facebook profile. No one can tell whether you’re a Tinder user or not.
Creating a New Facebook Account
If you don’t want to link your personal Facebook account to Tinder, the alternative is to create a new Facebook account. This would make it seem as if you’re using Tinder without Facebook. It’s as simple as 1-2-3 and Go to join Facebook. If you don’t know how to sign up for Facebook, follow the steps below.
- Visit Facebook.com.
- Fill in your first name, last name, email address, date of birth, and password. Make sure you have a new Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail account before entering an email address.
What to Change in Tinder App After Creating Account:
- Open the Tinder app and press the Settings gear in the upper left corner.
- Now go to App Settings, then Logout, and confirm your action.
- You’ll be signed out of Tinder after that.
- Now go to your newly built Facebook account and sign in.
- After that, go to Tinder and choose “Login with Facebook.”
- Your Tinder app is now connected to your newly created Facebook account. You now have the choice of choosing what details to include.
Changing Settings from Tinder App
Of all of the above ways, this is the easiest way to use Tinder without Facebook. This method only allows you to change the Tinder App settings on your computer. Follow these three basic steps:
- In your smartphone, launch the Tinder app.
- In your Tinder app, go to the ‘Settings’ section.
- “Show Me On Tinder Social” should be deselected.
You can now mask your identity on social media platforms as well. I hope these three strategies for using Tinder without Facebook prove useful. You may, however, contact Tinder and request that their rules on signing up with Facebook be changed.
Frequently asked Questions about Tinder:
1. Can I Browse Tinder Profiles Without Account?
Since Tinder has features that require an account, it is not possible to search tinder profiles without one. Tinder does not allow users to access the site without first registering.
2. Can I Browse Tinder Without a Profile?
The response is no once more because you must have a Tinder profile to access other Tinder profiles.
3. Can I join Tinder without Facebook?
This is the most often asked topic. You can’t use tinder if you don’t have a Facebook account. However, we’ve already discussed how to use Tinder without a Facebook account.