After reading this post, Npower beneficiaries who want to know how to update their Npower profile will be able to do so. The login platform for Npower beneficiaries is npvn.npower.gov.ng. When you register with the program, a profile is generated for and beneficiary. You can also check your profile from time to time to update one or two items, as well as to check your status or other details. As a result, if you want to review your Npower account, go to Npvn.npower.gov.ng/My Profile.
What is N-power:
N-Power is a job creation and empowerment initiative run by Nigeria’s Federal Government’s National Social Investment Programme. Young Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35 are qualified to participate in the N-Power program. The Federal Government engaged and deployed 200,000 young Nigerians in public primary schools, primary healthcare centers, and agriculture growth project centers across Nigeria in 2016 through N-Power. This has become Africa’s biggest post-tertiary human capital involvement. This year, the N-Power Volunteer Corps would recruit 300,000 more volunteers, bringing the total number of N-Power Volunteers to the promised 500,000.
N-power is also connected to the Federal Government’s fiscal, jobs, and social development policies. N-Power tackles the issue of youth unemployment by offering a framework for large-scale and appropriate job ability acquisition and growth, with a focus on improving public services and stimulating the wider economy. N-flexible Power’s programs will ensure that each individual learns and practices the majority of the skills required to find or build jobs. The N-Power Volunteer Corps entails a huge deployment of 500,000 qualified graduates who will help to address inadequacies in our public services in the areas of education, health, and civic education.
Steps to Login to npvn.npower.gov.ng/My Profile:
- To begin, you must have an active data link on your phone or computer. Then type npvn.npower.gov.ng/Login into your browser.
- After the page has completely loaded, fill in the blank space with the phone number or email address you used to register.
- You’ll be taken to npvn.npower.gov.ng/My Profile, where you can manage your Npower account.
Requirements to Apply:
N-Power aspires to be a forum where the majority of Nigerians can learn new skills and improve their existing ones. The initial modular programs in N-Power, however, are intended for Nigerian people aged 18 to 35 at this time. You’ll need to fulfill the program’s minimum standards (if there are any). In general, the decision is made based on the following criteria:
- Your ability to display a flair for developing all the skills you need to be the best you can be is based on your expression of sincere interest in whatever field you choose;
- passing the appropriate tests; your willingness to push yourself outside your comfort zone;
- and your ability to show a flair for developing all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
Although there will be some set criteria along the way, we will be counting on you to take charge of the process and form your own path by taking advantage of the training you will receive. Any post-secondary qualification, such as an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or a Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE), or as indicated by the program, is required for N-Power.