Browsing the Marketplace
- In your web browser, go to Facebook: In the address box, type www.facebook.com and press Enter or Return on your keyboard.
- Please log in to your account: In the upper-right corner of the screen, enter your email address or phone number and your account password, then click the Log In button.
- On the left sidebar, choose Marketplace: This option may be found on the navigation menu in the upper-left corner of the page, underneath News Feed and Messenger. This will take you to a new page in the marketplace, where you’ll see a list of the most popular postings in your area.
- On the left sidebar, choose an item category: Select the category you wish to shop under the Shop by Category header on the left-hand side. Home & Garden, Housing, Entertainment, Clothing & Accessories, Family, Electronics, Hobbies, Vehicles, and Classifieds are among the options. The menu expands sub-categories when you click a category. If you choose Housing, for example, you may choose between Property for Sale and Property Rentals.
- Look for anything towards the top of the list: To view matched results, click the Search Marketplace bar at the top of the ad listings, type a term, then press Enter or Return on your keyboard.
- On the left sidebar, you may sort the results by price or location: Under the Filter menu, you’ll find the “Price” and “Location” filters. By going to the marketplace page’s left-hand side. These filters may help you narrow down your search. To eliminate any items that fall outside of your price range, enter a minimum and/or maximum price range into the Price filter. To limit your search to a particular region, enter a place and a distance under Location.
- To view the item information, click on a listing: A new pop-up window will appear when you click on the image or title of an item. In the pop-up, you can see all of the pictures, descriptions, prices, and location information for the chosen item.
- Select the option that says “Ask for Details.”: This is a blue button in the item information window’s bottom right corner. It will send the seller an automatic message inquiring about the item’s availability.
- On the bottom-right, click the Message button: It’s in the lower-right corner, underneath the Ask For Details button. This allows you to send a message to the seller and inquire about the sold item’s details.
- On the bottom-right, click the Save button: This button is located next to the Message option. This listing will be saved to your marketplace Collections page. The top of the left sidebar is where you’ll find your Collections page.
Selling an Item
Facebook Comments Box