How to Change your Facebook Password without Hitch – Facebook accounts are one of the most easily hacked. It’s no surprise that many people try to update their passwords as much as possible.
This protects their accounts by ensuring that they are the only ones who have access to them.
Hackers can use your account without your permission. As a result, if you suspect your account’s protection has been compromised, you must change your password.
This article will show you how to change your Facebook password without too much difficulty.
Changing your Facebook password ensures that your account is fully safe. Another way to keep your account safe is to log out of Facebook as much as possible.
This will ensure that any other device that has logged into your account will automatically will logger out once you’ve manually done so.
The procedure for changing your password is straightforward. Changing your Facebook password isn’t going to be difficult if you’re familiar with the Facebook interface.
For those who want their Facebook accounts to be more secure, a two-factor authentication is an option. How to Change your Facebook Password without Hitch
How to Change the Password on Facebook
Internet security isn’t anything to take lightly, and social networking sites are among the most frequently targeted by hackers looking to steal your passwords and lock you out of your account.
Regularly changing your password, particularly on Facebook, is one way to prevent this from happening — or at the very least dramatically reduce your chances.
Thankfully, creating a new password is simple on both the Facebook website and the Facebook mobile app when accessed through a web browser. It just takes a few minutes and will ensure the security of your account, giving you peace of mind.
- Examples of first messages to a girl on Facebook
- How do you know if someone is talking to your Facebook?
How to change your Facebook password via the web
1. Open the Facebook website in a web browser and click the downward-facing arrow in the upper right corner of your screen to reveal a dropdown menu.
2. Go to the General Account Settings page by clicking “Settings & Privacy” and then “Settings.”
How to Change your Facebook Password
Select “Settings & Privacy” from the dropdown menu underneath the downward-facing arrow. Company Insider/Grace Eliza Goodwin
3. Select “Security and login” from the menu on the left side of the screen.
“Security & login” should be selected. Company Insider/Grace Eliza Goodwin
4. Scroll down to the “Login” section and select “Edit” next to the “Change password” option. A longer, more complex password will aid in the security of your account.
5. Enter your current password, then create a new one and double-check it.
In the text boxes, type your old and new passwords.
E.g: Mable466666900. New password: Mandie2333366889
6. Confirm your new password by clicking “Save Changes.”
How to change your Facebook password on mobile phones
1. To access a menu of navigation options, tap the three horizontal lines in the lower right corner of your screen after opening the Facebook app.
2. Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy,” then “Settings” a second time.
3. As previously stated, carefully follow the prompts.