Facebook Account Notification Settings – How do I change the settings on my Facebook notifications: This Facebook Notifications Troubleshooting – Notification Settings On Facebook Account – Facebook Notifications Guide can keep you up to date on what’s going on with your Facebook Account that you’re interested in.
It informs you of a variety of items, including:
- Friend’s recent appeal
- Who has responded to your post?
- Who left a comment on your post?
- Events that are currently taking place and those that will be taking place in the near future.
- Friendship games and group activities (those who posted something or tagged you in a post).
- as well as a few others
One of the best things about Facebook Notifications is that you will receive them whether or not you are online.
Apart from the FB App, which easily notifies you with a tone, Facebook has done it in such a way that you now receive a text or email about a recent FB activity.
So, let’s get down to business: Notification Settings On Your Facebook Account.
How to Check the Notifications Settings on Facebook
We’ll start by going over how to access the Facebook notification settings step by step.
Three big icons can be found in the top right corner of your Facebook homepage:
1. Icon for requesting a friend.
2. Icon for Facebook Messenger.
3. Icon for Facebook Notifications
A red bubble will appear on any of these icons if you receive a notification or a new operation on your screen.
The number of updates you got will be shown in the red bubble.
Depending on whether you’re using the Facebook App for mobile or visiting Facebook through web browsers on your desktop, the Facebook Notification icon will look different.
The symbol appears as a globe on a laptop, but as a bell on a handheld device.
The Message Notification icon displays messages received from friends and groups, while the Notification icon in the shape of a human shadow alerts you to recent friend requests received from other Facebook users.
It also informs you whether anyone has approved your Facebook friend request.
Before you click on either of these icons, hovering your cursor over them reveals what they’re about.
When you click on it, all of the messages are shown in detail.
Troubleshooting Facebook Notifications
Now, we will discuss the best ways to modify your FB notification settings. From your Facebook Account, you should change your Facebook notification settings. You can also pick and choose who and what you want to receive updates from.
Simply follow these measures to gain access to your Facebook Notification Settings:
1. Access your Facebook homepage by logging into your Facebook account.
2. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
3. Select “Notifications” from the drop-down menu.
4. You can quickly change your Facebook Notifications Settings from here.
Keep an eye out for and update your Facebook messages on a regular basis.
Even though they are visible, make sure you keep an eye on them.
I hope you found this guide useful.