The WAEC GCE form is now available. Registration for the 2021 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Applicants, First Series (January/February), started on Monday, December 21, 2020, according to the West African Examinations Council (WAEC). This page includes all of the information you’ll need to successfully register for the WAEC GCE in 2021. Continue reading farther down.
The registration period for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2021 – First Series, opened on Monday, December 21, 2020.
In 2018, WAEC launched two series of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination for Private Applicants. WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2021 – First Series will be an urban-based test in February 2021 WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2021 – First Series will be an urban-based examination in February 2021 WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2021 – First Series will be an urban-based examination in February 2021 WASSCE It is designed to assist candidates who have holes in their WASSCE performance in closing the gap. There will be nineteen )19) subjects to choose from for the exam. Before receiving the registration PIN, prospective candidates should search the Council’s corporate website at www.waecnigeria.org to confirm available examination towns and subjects.
Candidates should also be aware that the registration process for the WAEC GCE in 2021 has been developed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for authentication at exam centers.
Registration for the WAEC GCE is now open.
- The WAEC GCE registration period starts on December 21, 2020, and ends at 12 a.m. on February 10, 2021.
- The cost of walk-in registration is thirty thousand, five hundred Naira (N30,500.00). Registration must be completed at least twenty-four hours prior to the scheduled time of the paper(s) to be taken.
How to Apply for the WAEC GCE in 2021
Candidates must pay a registration fee of N13,950 at any branch of any of the following banks or an approved agent to receive the Registration PIN and Details VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
Candidates will also be expected to pay a fee of 500 Naira (N500.00) to the banks/accredited agents.
Candidates can register at https://registration.waecdirect.org/ after receiving their Registration PIN.
CANDIDATES WITH DISABILITIES: Candidates with special needs will file electronically in the same way as other candidates, but they must specifically mention their disabilities, such as blindness, poor vision, spastic paralysis, speech impairment, and so on.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION: During the registration period, candidates must complete registration within two weeks of first accessing the website. They should double-check their names, gender, passport images, dates of birth, and subjects. They must also print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as proof of successful registration and for identification purposes during the test. The PIN for the Result Checker will be on the Picture Card as well. For fingerprint registration, only a digital personal scanner should be used.
- Before registering for the test, candidates can display the Details VCD.
- It is necessary to remember that the registration fee is non-refundable.
- After completing their registration, candidates should print the examination schedule.
- Entries must be accompanied by passport-size images of reasonable quality, not “wait and see” photographs. BLUE OR RED MUST NOT BE USED AS A BACKDROP IN SUCH Pictures. The picture should be 275 x 314 pixels in size. Entries with unacceptably posed passport images will be excluded.
- Candidates can review the examination Regulations and Syllabuses, as well as the Timetable, which they can obtain by entering their Registration PIN on the WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/).
- Candidates must attend exams in mufti and without weapons. In the examination halls, No professional uniform of any type will be permitted.
- Candidates who take the exam at more than one place will have their entire results canceled.
- In the consultation area, smoking is forbidden.
- Any applicant who enters the examination hall with a mobile phone or another electronic device will have their entire examination results canceled.
- Candidates must double-check their submissions before submitting them, as the Council would not be held accountable for any mistakes in their records. Any information that an applicant willingly presents at the time of registration or as soon as the test starts will NOT be subject to correction requests.
- Candidates must carry their original Picture Cards to the examination hall.
- Candidates who cheat on tests will not only have their results canceled, but they may also face criminal charges.
- During registration, candidates must have a valid email address and phone number (s).
- All candidates must be able to obey all COVID-19 laws and regulations.